I've not picked up many of these tags recently, as I feel you all know me inside out by now, but I picked up this from my neighbour Victoria as it is a welcome distraction.
Firstly - I have to answer 11 random facts about myself - so I'll try and make them ones you might not already know!
1. You know that I really love where I live - but I didn't like it much at all until I started blogging. Blogging has opened my eyes to the things that I took so much for granted before.
2. I feel like one of the Goodies Inbetweenies. Being in my 50's is like being in no mans land. I don't know how to dress, cut my hair etc Listening to that youtube clip made me feel 14 years old again though! I am still very much in touch with my inner girl, and don't have much in common with the old git I see in the mirror!
3. When hubby and I retire, we plan to go camping in France for 6 month - hopefully in a campervan, sampling the gastronomique delights of each region. We hope we won't be too ancient when we retire!
4. I love learning or doing something new every day.
5. I have loved every stage of having my kids - even though it has always been hard work. I truly believe though, that they have taught me more than I have ever taught them.
6. My favourite perfume is Citrus Verbena from L'Occitane. It makes me smile when I spray in amorning. I wear it every day.
7. I am a great map reader (hubby will verify this). We don't need a Tomtom, we have a Didi.
8. I used to have a glamorous side to me, but hubby has turned me into a bit of a scruff. I now feel over dressed when I have to dress up!
9. Apparantly, when I was very little, I sang "Sailor Stop Your Roving" by Petula Clarke all the way through. No one had taught me the words and the family were pretty gobsmacked.
10. I have an inappropriate crush on Mike Tuck, 29 year old basketball player for Sheffield Sharks. Oooo young man!!!
11. I used to be an Avon Lady. I was top sales lady in my region. I did work with 250 women at that time (in the real office), my sister also worked with 100 women and my best friend was my sub representative, worked at County Hall.
Next I have to answer 11 questions that Vicoria asked:
1. If you had a magic wand and could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? - I would have a flat stomach!!!
2. If you could transport yourself into any tv show, past or present, which one would you choose? - I would love to be Audrey Tatou in Beautiful Lies. She looks so cute, its filmed in the South of France and Sami Bouaujila is pretty tasty in it too
3. Do you make New Years Resolutions and keep them? - Every year and I have never ever kept any of them!!!
4. What do you do to relax? - Walking
5. Pool or beach? - Beach everytime! I love the sand between my toes.
6. Earliest childhood memory? - I was about two and a half and stood at my grandparents garden gate (where we lived at that time) and I was stopping passers by and asking them to talk to me. Here I am fifty odd years later, stood at my blog garden gate asking you to stop and talk to me!!!
7. Favourite Christmas movie? - Its a Wonderful Life. I watched it one Christmas Eve when I was twenty and have done this every year ever since.
8. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of time, what would it be and why? - Anything by George Michael (with whom I have a date on Monday!) I find him so easy to listen to. If pushed, I would pick "I remember you" as I loved the original by Frank Ifield! (Thats how old I am!!). I love a love song.
9. Favourite pizza topping? - I like my Pizza's fully loaded with as many toppings on as possible - I especially love Artichokes and Anchovies on a Pizza.
10. Do you have a pet/pets? - I have two teeny tiny fish (which my daughter calls Ant and Dec). They are about half an inch long. They are very easy to look after and when I go on holiday, I can take them into work for my colleague to feed for me.
11. What is your most treasured possession? - My tent. I have the very best of times in it.
Now I have to ask you 11 questions - so:
1 . Best place you have ever been?
2. Who was your fave teacher and why?
3. If you had to learn a new subject, what would it be?
4. If I sent you a ticket to anywhere on earth, where would you like to go?
5. My son says that when Richard Branson fly's you to the moon, he'll go. Would you?
6. Who makes you laugh?
7. Describe your typical Saturday Night.
8 What is your biggest wish?
9 Do you have a favourite poem?
10. What advice would you give your 18year old self?
11. What is your fave TV show from your childhood?
I won't tag anyone, but if you want to pick this up, you need to give us 11 random facts, answer my questions, the re tag asking 11 questions of your own. Or feel free to answer any of the questions in my comments box. Come on - reveal! xxx