Looking back at the places we visited and the things that we did, its hard to believe that we were only in Cornwall for a week!
So here's a few more things that we did before I move off the subject.
We took the short ferry ride on King Harry Ferry as a short cut home one evening. I find the area around Carrick Roads and the Roseland incredibly beautiful.
* It was VERY expensive to get in. I would only go again if I could get half price tickets. It cost us almost £100 for the day and it wasn't worth it.
* It was too crowded - if you do go, avoid school hols.
* There isn't much to do or look at - it's ok for under 11's but not all that interesting for older kids.
* I have a problem with places that are supposed to show us how to save the planet but are keen to sell you bottled water for profit instead of installing drinking fountains.
On the plus side:
* I really love the concept of the place and what they have built in an old quarry - and the jobs that they have created as a consequence.
* The food in the canteens is totally delicious.