Sunday 2 December 2012

London

Hubby and I have just returned from a few days in London.  We had arranged to go a while back, but then he was ill, so we had to cancel.  Its a good job he is now back to almost full strength as I made him walk and walk and walk! 


 The weather was amazing, but so very very cold!
 I'll show you what we got up to later, but now I have children to feed(and the house to tidy!!)
 We had a great time and saw lots of "new" and lovely things. And I managed to tick a few things off the "list" as we went along too.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

So glad to here Mr H was up to all the walking!
Can't wait to see what you saw whilst you were in the Big Smoke!
Lisa x

tlcukjourney said...

Ahhhh My sweet London...
My heart truly lives there!

Mister D said...

Really nice

Rosie said...

Glad Hubby is feeling better and that you both had a great time seeking out some wonderful sights and experiences:)

Curtise said...

London always photographs well, doesn't it? Especially on a bright crisp day - albeit a very cold one!
Hope you didn't wear your poor husband out. With all the walking, I mean, nothing else! xxx

HippieGirl said...

Take me with you, lol!! I wanna see this city so badly. First thing I'm doing when I get there: go see a football game! For either the Arsenal Gunners or West Ham United. Any English soccer team that is palying I'll see. I love all the teams in the Premier League. And then I'm going to go see Abbey Road. I'm a huge Fab Four fan!!!!!

Mister D said...

Thanks Diane for your comments on my blogspot. Love the London photos they look colourful and fresh - just like the weather .