Monday 21 October 2013

Making the most

At this time of year, with the nights drawing in and the weather turning inclement, I grab any chance I get for a walk outdoors.  I managed to snatch a quick walk after work one night last week.  Hubby and I managed a walk around Wentworth.  It was great to fill my lungs with fresh air and stroll out.







 We walked back through the new church yard

 The villagers were making the most of this fine spell.


 And then on Sunday afternoon, I took myself off to Elsecar Park to capture some Autumnal colour



You know I love to get out and about.  I'm like a caged animal when the weather is bad.

7 comments:

Curtise said...

Beautiful photos - such lovely light and stunning colours. Yes, make the most of it, the rain has set in now! xxxx

Patricia said...

Such a lovely colorful time of year and you certainly made the most of the fine weather. Stunning photos.
Patricia x

Jan said...

Great photos. I think the recent awful weather has been a real shock after our lovely long summer. Jx

greenthumb said...

It's all looking so very pretty.

Rosie said...

Isn't it wonderful to get out and about when the rain stops for a while? You have such lovely places to walk in too:)

Lyn said...

I love the photo of the path to the church, I also love your autumn colours. Xxx

Lisa said...

Love all the patterns and textures.
Lisa x