I was tagged by HenHouse and also by Joanne to show you my favourite photo. So I had a flick through my last years photos, and I stopped when I got to this one. The photo quality is not brilliant, but its the emotion that it evokes for me (and possibly for Claire I bet too!). The view is of Porthmeor beach in St Ives Cornwall, as taken from outside of my tent, just as the sun starts to set and illuminate the town. If I am not actually on Porthmeor beach, saluting the sunset, then I am to be found sat outside of my tent, after a hard day on the beach, with a glass of vino collapso in hand, contemplating on just how good life is.
Penny also asked us to list 10 things we like that are FREE. Off the top of my head these are currently:
1. Mornings where I don't have to use the alarm clock to get up!
2. Family film night in - getting rarer these days as they both have busy social lives, and following on from this,
3. Laughing at my kids when they laugh uncontrollably at something they find funny on tv or in a film (usually a rude word in the case of the Young Man!)
4. A long walk somewhere beautiful or interesting.
5. A snog with my hubby - best kisser in the world
6. Days when it is so hot I never move out of my back garden
7. Spotting shapes in the clouds
8. Flicking through a pile of gardening magazines that my lovely neighbour thought I might like as she was throwing them out! (Remember the pile I liberated from her recycling pile? Well she just passes them all on to me now!)
9. Looking back through old photos - especially of when the kids were little - time flys so fast!
10. Blogging and reading all your blogs.
Feel free to pick up either of these tags as I don't want to burden anyone, but would love to know more about you.