Friday 16 July 2010

Jesus

You have all seen the pictures where the image of Jesus has appeared on toast, or in a cappuccino etc. Well I noticed the other day at work, that the grain of the wood on the ladies toilet door features the face of Jesus - can you see him?

He has the beard and everything!!
My colleagues thought I was insane photographing the toilet door, but when I explained about the Jesus face, I thought that they were going to have me sectioned! I daren't tell them I can see an alien on the inside of the door!!!
This is not the first time I have seen the face of Jesus in something unusual. We were camping in Mashan, North Yorkshire one rainy summer. The inner tent stuck to the outer tent with all the rain, and the face of Jesus appeared on the roof. Now I know that Masham has two breweries, and we had toured them both, but it was nothing to do with the "Black Sheep", or the "Old Peculiar".

16 comments:

Fondant Kiss said...

Bless you my child, I am so sorry but i had to laugh, you do make me laugh. but seriously it must be a sign...for you only x

Kimberley said...

Ha Ha!! That's funny.........we have a dogs face on the back of our loo door so i know where you're coming from! x

Lisa said...

You are quite barmy!
Lisa x

Sarah said...

:) I have to say that looks more like Treebeard from the Lord of the Rings films...

Unknown said...

Hee hee.

Can you imagine if this was on the inside of one of the cubicle doors? You'd never be able to use that particular loo again.

harmony and rosie said...

The very idea that the great man himself would appear on the door of a loo? Too funny x

BadPenny said...

Jesus looks quite startled to see you too !

When I worked on a Kibbutz Jesus was behind the bar selling drinks .... long hair , beard the lot !

Colette said...

Mmmmmmmm........

An interesting view, a face yes, but, I'm struggling to see J, old man yep, dead certain.

Thank you for making me smil though. I shall be looking at doors with eyes open in future!!

Kathy said...

I'm with Sarah on this one - looks more Lord of the Rings than Bible in my opinion!
Great Post ... you made me smile!
Love Kathy xxx

menopausalmusing said...

His pupils are a tad dilated aren't they? Great post!

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Just love it! Thanks for the giggle, I am now just imagining your colleagues faces as you took that photo :-)

Rosie said...

I can see his face but he does look more like a wizard:) I can see a face in the floor covering in our bathroom when sitting on the loo - that's probably too much information - thanks for making me smile today:)

BadPenny said...

Diane - there is a ghostly face onmy blog for you !

Lyn said...

You crazy mare!
very funny, thanks for making me giggle.
Love
Lyn
PS Have you ever heard of Renishaw Hall?
xxx

lovethosecupcakes said...

You know, I'm not so sure that is the face of Jesus. It bears a strong resemblance to Ron Moody as Fagin in Oliver.

Sandies' Patch said...

Jesus? Mmmm, not so sure on that on!BUT...I do have a folding table bought from Dunhelms' a while back that has " The Scream" on it! Guess I'll have to post a pic now on my blog LOL!