I was tagged recently by the lovely Christy, who lives all the way across the pond in America, and also the lovely Julia, who lives all the way across the fields in another part of South Yorkshire, to reveal 7 things about myself. I have done this a couple of times before in previous posts, so I have delved deep to come up with another 7 - as my daughter would say - "random" things about me. Here goes:
1. As you know, I am only 15years old mentally, which means I am entitled to have a schoolgirl type crush on the go the whole time. My current "crush" is the most handsome, gorgeous Dan Snow. What a lovely young man!! The problem at my age is that it has to be a "young" man, as older men are just "old" men!!!
2. I am a bit addicted to ginger. I love to cook with it, eat it, drink it etc Its currently my favourite flavour. I am currently loving Twinings Ginger and Lemon tea.
3. I much prefer to be thrifty than extravagant. Being thrifty brings out my creative side. I get a real buzz from producing a great meal for next to nothing, especially if I have grown any of the ingredients.
4. The only job I never wanted to do when I was a girl, was work in an office - and its the only job I have ever done!! My current ideal job would be either Artisan Cheesemaker (inspired by Alex James of Blur), Specialist Beer Brewer, Wine or Olive oil producer. My scool careers teacher never told me jobs like that existed.
5. I wrote my Junior school's "School Hymn" when I was about 8 years old - "Jesus is our loving friend" . It was the start and end of my musical career, but it did get me photographed sat on the Bishop of Wakefield's knee, which appeared on the front page of the Yorkshire Post, which was advertised on TV - achieving about 2 minutes worth of my "15 minutes of fame"!
6. There is no food now that I do not like. Until recently, I couldn't eat Brussel Sprouts (my mums fault - she used to boil them to a mush - adding Bicarbonate of Soda to them making the whole house smell of f*rts" - not appetising) and I couldn't eat Pineapple either. But I persevered and I can eat anything now!
7. I am missing Michela.
I would love to know 7 things more about you all, so if you feel like revealing, then feel free to pick this up.