Saturday 21 March 2009

Big big Thank you.


Can I just say a very big "Thank You" to all who have dropped by, and all who have left comments on my new blog. Its been like having you all drop round for a cuppa. You are all a totally inspiring bunch of amazing ladies. I look forward to you all dropping by again. (But when do we do the housework??)


Angie of http://www.lazylol.typepad.com/ passed this on to me and I would like to award it to Noelle at http://www.sewonandsewon-noelle.blogspot.com/ who inspied and ecouraged me to start my blog.

3 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Diane

So sorry I haven't replied to you before, thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment :)

Your blanket is great, wish I could crochet but sadly wool and me do not get on! Love your idea for elderflower in the G&T, must try that one.

Mel xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mention x
(and for the hangover cures yesterday) It is ages since I felt like that. I normally have a bottle of wine over Friday and Saturday night but if I go to the pub I tend to go a bit mad!

noelle said...

hi diane, ooh how exciting , an award! i'm so happy thank you very much! keep up the great blogging its brilliant x noelle x