Tuesday 3 June 2014

The Botanical Gardens

So the rain stopped, and the sun came out.  On Sunday, we had a brief window of opportunity to make the most of the day before hubby had to do a quick turn around to go back to work, so we rang our daughter and arranged to meet her for brunch in the Botanical Gardens , Sheffield.

 It's a lovely place to wander and plenty of people make great use of the lovely grounds at the weekend.



 My daughter loves Daisies - she has great taste.







The brunch was great too.

5 comments:

Curtise said...

Love the Botanical Gardens, and your photos are fabulous, Diane. Haven't been up there for a while so I think I should go, don't you?
PS. HOW gorgeous is your girl?! xxx

John Going Gently said...

Chris' name is etched on one of those panes of glass in the main hot house

Amy at love made my home said...

Such beautiful flowers, the alliums are amazing! xx

Lynne said...

Lovely to see a bit of the Botanical Gardens. I had a flat in walking distance of them in my student days. Happy memories. Thank you.

topchelseagirl said...

Love those handles! Your daughter really looks like you.