Thursday 16 September 2010

Lovely gifts

One of the fabulous side effects that I never expected when I started to blog, was the gifts that drop on your doormat from fellow bloggers - and they always hit the spot!


In a parcel that arrived from the wonderful Rosie was a tray - featuring the very spot where we like to watch the world go by in St Ives. Now I can be in my favourite place every time I take my other half a cuppa in bed!





And then from the fabulous Lisa, as well as a stunning necklace, I received these luscious warm socks (which I wore the other night when i was sat around my Chimenea when it turned cool).



Thank you so much lovely ladies. You know me so well!!

11 comments:

Gilly said...

I just love that picture of St. Ives! Never been there, but you can hear the sea and feel the warmth!

But as for chilli jam - not for me, thank you! (my elderly tum won't take it~!!)

harmony and rosie said...

I was sitting on that beach not so long ago and I think it may even have been that same wretched seagull that tried to steal my husband's sandwich!!

Rosie said...

Those socks look lovely and warm. So glad you like your St Ives tray:) I forgot to mention that my lovely denim cat bag went on holiday with me to carry all my 'bits and bobs'around in - I love it:)

Lisa said...

The tray was a very thoughtful gft seeing as it's got your absolute favourite place on it.
Glad the socks are warm and snuggly.
Lisa x

andamento said...

Lovely gifts, so nice of people to take the time.

salty pebble said...

i live in devon and never have been to st.ives for the last 3 summers ive planned to go and never got there, my twinny said its a beautiful place and full of wonderful arty shops- love the tray such a sweet hearted gifty ;0) lovely people in the blogging community xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gifts, you lucky person ... :0)

Shirl x

Louise said...

Lovely treats. I always like how chocolate invariably makes it into the parcels too! x

imperfectly natural mama said...

Oooh I love the tray, and St Ives!Lucky you!

Unknown said...

What lovely gifts for aa lovely lady :0)

X

A garden just outside Venice said...

The tray is stunning!
xxx