Thursday 28 April 2011

Water for Elephants

As I mentioned in yesterdays post, I managed to get freebie tickets to see "Water for Elephants". This is the kind of film that I would have missed before I used to get the freebies. I am so glad we saw this - it is a beautiful film. It is the story of a young man who is orphaned and has no where to live in America in the depression years. He ends up joining a circus as a vet.

It is beautifully shot, and you don't know which way the story is going to go - it keeps you guessing. We loved it, and the elephant is gorgeous.

Go see it.
xxx

6 comments:

diane b said...

Thanks for the preview. It sounds like my kind of movie.

Kathy said...

I heard an interview on the radio with one of the actors and it sounded like a good film. I'm intrigued about your free tickets!!!
xxx

Susan T said...

Sounds just the thing for a quiet evening in. Will try and catch it soon.

Just Original said...

Decision made, need to organise a babysitter!

Vanessa x

keshling said...

We've got tickets for this film tonight so I'm glad you didn't do a spoiler review!

K xx

The Curious Cat said...

I just became aware of this...would definitely like to see it! Thanks for the recommendation! xxx