Thursday 18 June 2009

Inspiration

I love all of your blogs for the inspiration that I get from them. Tuesday's supper included "Allotment Mess" from the wonderful JuliaB's allotment blog. She grows all her own veg, I only managed to grow the garlic for this dish, but the spuds and the peas are looking nearly ready. Anyway, the dish was great, so very tasty and the kids loved it too. We had it with lamb chops.



For tonights supper I am trying the Chicken Parcels from Barry and Lesley's blog - i'll let you know how I get on. Many thanks again to all you who stop me from stucking in the mud. xx

6 comments:

Rosie said...

Mmm - I love the look of your 'Allotment Mess' as we like fresh peas, new potatoes and broad beans I know we'll enjoy it - thanks to you and to JuliaB for the recipe I'm definitely going to try it:)

renaissance said...

The Allotment Mess looks tasty, well done for growing your own garlic.

noelle said...

hi diane, i am growing some garlic too, it tastes so much better when its your own i think. Your supper looks delish! Keep on keeping on :) x x x x

The sewing room said...

Looks very tasty might give them a try myself and well done on growing your own garlic l tried once but l lost them some where,hugs Pat

Julia said...

That looks damn lovely!

Julia xxx

JuliaB said...

hehe! glad you liked it. It's my favourite!
x