Monday 29 March 2010

Latte Art - cheats tutorial

I found this on you tube, but there are plenty more on there which should give you a good idea how to make the patterns, or inspiration for your own. You do have to use an espresso machine, and if you poured your espresso into a small glass, it would have a head on it - like a small Guiness. You pour your Espresso into the cup, then add your foamed milk like in the video. When it comes to the bit where you create your pattern, the secret is to get the spout of the jug near to the surface of the cup.

I shall expect to see some of your efforts in your blogs. I am now saving up for an espresso machine as you cannot achieve this with a cafetiere!! Good Luck!

7 comments:

Beki said...

So now I need an espresso machine.
OH is going to love me, I will of course blame you ;)

Beki xxx

Kathy said...

They look very professional!
I actually don't drink coffee - so I won't be trying this at home, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's artwork!!!
Love Kathy xxx

noelle said...

Yes me too,looking forward to seeing how creative you can get with coffee!!!

Rosie said...

Wow! Thanks for finding the tutorial - I'd love to try but I just know I'd end up with a blobby mess - it looks a very skilled thing to do:)

Mandy said...

Don't they look good, what fun.

Jennyff said...

I have a Bodum milk frother and a stove top espresso maker, will see what I can do with that. Don't hold your breath though I think it may be one of those things that looks easy then isn't.

Anonymous said...

great video!:o) and a lovely post...i liked the camelias especially.
thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog. i do very much enjoy your jaunts and all the fun in general on your blog.

lots of love and warm easter hugs xxx

sumea