Friday 18 May 2012

A date with an old flame

This weekend I am going to see an old flame.  I first fell in love with him when I was fifteen years old, and all though times have changed, we both have grown older, but my love for him has never waned.


Every time I see him, I think it might be the last, and I feel that more than ever this time - so I hope it will be very special.  I hope his recent hip replacement holds out when he gets a bit energetic!   I know that when I see and hear him, he will make me fall in love all over again, but then undoubtedly he will break my heart before we part.  There's no "could" about it, it "will" be magic.
You know I'll be telling you all when I get back.

14 comments:

Lisa said...

I didn't know he's had a hip replacement, but then I must admit I don't read about what he's been up to either!
Hope you have lots of fun together.
Lisa x

Ray+Joan said...

Who is it, please tell.

Simone said...

You're not called Lola are you!!! Have a great time. x

Kathy said...

I like Weekend in New England best ... but I'll be honest, I couldn't stand a whole night of him!
I'm sure it will be very nostalgic .... have fun!

xxx

Lyn said...

oh , just catching up with your posts, you have been busy recently!
I can't wait to read more about your old flame!
xxx

Sandies' Patch said...

Hope you have a great time with your 'old flame' LOL!

Sandie xx

lemonade kitty said...

"old flame" can't wait to hear more!! Lucey x

Young at Heart said...

oh I can't wait to hear about this.........pace yourself!!x

Jo said...

Is the date at the Copacabana? Can't wait to hear all about it.

Rosie said...

Just catching up with all your posts as we've been away for a few days - looks like you've been having lots of fun - hope you enjoy your date:)

Lx @ Twelve said...

Which member of Take That has had a hip replacement?
Hope you have a very good time!

Lx

greenthumb said...

I wonder who it could be?

A garden just outside Venice said...

Ha ha..LOL at Lydia! Have fun, wheter he is a real person, an actor or a singer (I must admit I'm a bit confused :)
xxxx

BadPenny said...

A new hip and anything's possible !